Sunday 31 July 2011

Turn Seven

Submit the details of your teams completed challenge - including a link to the book's page (and pictures if you want) - to Vekiki's email (Don't PM please).
Submissions deadline: 21.00 GMT (that's 9 PM, London time) on Monday 15th August.
Next turn will be announced on Tuesday 16th August
Refresh on how to play here
Show off your completed challenge or chatter with other teams on the forum

EXTENSION TO TURN:
Hi guys
My boy has just told me he has managed to get next weekend off work... woop woop! This is a rare occurrence :)
So, because as much as I'm enjoying playing this game, I'm not willing to spend my sunday evening with the boy sat in front of a PC, I'm gonna extend this turn to make the submission deadline Monday 15th August, and the next turn will be announced on Tuesday 16th
Giving you an extra 24 hours. Double Hurrah :)

Battleship
Dice roll; 3
make like a tree and leave - Bally that is!
Plus, make an Orange Colour Release to celebrate collecting the set :)

Boot
Dice Roll; 3
Gimmie a B.... Gimmie an A.... Gimmie two Ls... Y? Coz Bally's cheering them on down at the sports ground

Cannon
Dice Roll; 8
Off to your local OBCZ - try not to bring too many books back with you

Iron
Dice Roll; 8
Bally's getting married in the morning, so get him to the church on time

Moneybag
Dice Roll; 5
Off to market to lighten your load moneybags ;)

Scottie-Dog & Wheelbarrow
Dice Roll; 11 & 4
I can sing a rainbow, but can you release one?

Thimble & Racecar
Dice Roll; 11 & 7
I wish I may, I wish I might, receive the book I wish tonight...
 
Top Hat
Dice Roll; 6
Chance card: 
This Challenge, once completed, entitles the holder to a dose of medicine to get them out of bed should they become ill. Earn the medicine by making a healing release, then keep it safe in case you need it later in the game. Once earned, the medicine may also be traded with other teams (e.g.. for points), if you wish.

Train
Dice Roll; 6
Bench or bank? We're a very international game so it's up to you
 
Wolf
Dice Roll; 10
It's your turn on the swings - how high dare you go?

And...
Teams Wolf, Iron, Moneybag & Racecar passed Go, so make free releases to celebrate


No comments:

Post a Comment