Monday 7 May 2012

Turn Four

Submit the details of your teams completed challenge - including a link to the book's page (and pictures if you want) - by PMing Vekiki. Please also post on the forum so we can see your release!
Submissions deadline: 21.00 GMT (that's 9 PM, London time) on Monday 21st May
New Turn will be announced on Tuesday 22nd May
Refresh on how to play here
Chatter about the turn in the forum



Team Battleship
South (Dice Roll 4)

Teams Boot & Racecar
Tower (Dice Roll 10 & 5)

Team Iron
Parks & Playgrounds (Dice Roll 12)

Teams Moneybag & Thimble
Home (Dice Roll 11 & 3)

Team Scottie Dog
Recommend a favourite (Dice Roll 5)

Team Top Hat
Community Bookshelf (Dice Roll 7)

Team Train
West (Dice Roll 8)

Team Tulip
Water (Dice Roll 9)
   + Collect the Utilities

Team Wolf
Fifth Dimension (Dice Roll 8)


GoG
Historic Places (Dice roll 6)

3 comments:

  1. I'm having difficulty signing into BC dot com. I will be doing my release this afternoon and I will send you the information, but I can't do an official release from the site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok, no worries hun. Anything I can help with (I'm on the support team)?
      Vx

      Delete
  2. I don't know... I will let you know, thank you. I've just sent a message to Ardik. I can't sign in with my computer, or with my husband's computer. It's also raining, so I will go tomorrow lunchtime to do my release... grrr... It's been one of those weekends!

    ReplyDelete